Coast Sequoia fine-select premium pine wood sourced nationally from the North America. Each piece has unique and natural wood grain. Every single barn door is hand-stained to protect and reserve the beauty of the wood. Come equipped with a heavy-duty sliding hardware kit made out of powder-coated steel, which increases its longevity and durability. The barn door best fits in dining room, bedroom, living room, and other commercial area.
- Light Grey
- Dark Gray
- Dark Walnut
- Aged Barrel
- Carbon Grey
- Kona Coffee
- Smoky Gray
- Handcrafted in the U.S.
- Lumber sourced in the U.S.
- Knotty pine wood provides lightweight and durable structure.
- Fits 48 in/60 in/72 in/84 in. wide openings.
- Premium ball bearing ultra-quiet rollers.
- Dimension: 48 in/60 in/72 in/84 in . x 84 in. x 1.5 in. (Width*Height*Thickness) /ea.
- Hardware Kit: 2x5FT (120 in.)/2x6FT (144 in.)/2x8FT (192 in.)
- Net Weight: 2x70 LBs/ea,2x77 LBs/ea,2x82 LBs/ea,2x100LBs/ea.
- Door Design: Paneled
- Style: S-Series
- Primary Material: Solid knotty pine wood
- Pre-Drilled Bore Holes
- 2*Knotty pine wood barn door slab
- 2*Sliding hardware kit (heavy duty)
- 1*Sliding hardware connector.
- 2*Bag of screw for door assembly
- Installation Instruction
NOTE: ADULT ASSEMBLY REQUIRED